Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ethan's Bug Program



Ethan had been gearing up for the Bug Program for so long. He was so excited, and he knew he wanted to be a bee. Grandma Thompson and I made his costume, and he really liked it!! He would come home and sing bits and pieces from the different songs he was learning, they actually learned quite a few. Here is my favorite..."The Ugly Bug Ball", his teacher told them to make silly faces to try and get the audience to laugh. Ethan was a pro, I was rolling he was so funny. He is really a crack-up!!



Here he is with his teacher Mrs. Davis.


Ashley and Carly were cheering him on. They were really proud of their brother...

Greyson was too!!



Ethan and Aaron (his cousin), Aaron was a bee in the AM class!!

I love this funny little boy!!!



1 comment:

My Little Spoons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.