Thursday, August 19, 2010

Joy in the Journey


It's little moments like these that I treasure the most. This morning we heard the rain pounding outside, and when we looked we saw a huge puddle. I had an idea!! When I told the kids we were going outside to play and jump in the rain, they look at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. They couldn't believe that I would be suggesting that they go and get wet and dirty...even more so that I would be joining them.


Three Musketeers


I love kissies!!


Love this face.




Wet faces!!





Pure Joy!



So fun.





We got soaked!





What a great morning.


It is nice when these moments come along. I love these kids so much, they are MY everything!! To take a step back from the world and see what is truly important. I love watching the laughter and joy in my childrens' faces today! Sometimes, we are present but not there. Be there.... :)

2 comments:

Britta said...

How fun! I wish it would rain here so we could do that....it sure would be a nice break from this heat!
You and your kids are so cute!

Keri said...

ur such a fun mom Heather. I wanna be a ki again and live at your house. that looks like so much fun.