Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crack-Up!!!!



Greyson was so funny tonight. He was sitting in his pack and play just playing and I said, "what are you doing?" and pointed at him and he started laughing. I grabbed my camera and he just kept laughing harder and harder. It was sooo cute!! I love my boy, he has been such a lifesaver. I would really be going nuts without him right now. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing me with this sweet little spirit. He was meant to come to me. I know it!!! I love you so much, Greyson!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

That is so cute!!! I love it when little babies laugh like this. I can only imagine how much fun he is to have around. I am glad you have him while the others are away. Thanks for sharing this cute cute video:)

Keri said...

That is too cute. I love a babies laugh. and hes good at it too. its funny how he laughs on que. he waits for you to point. LOL

Jan said...

Oh, I love that laugh! He is a sweetheart - I know how much you love that little guy!