Saturday, July 25, 2009

I love my girly girls!


Carly....chose white.


Ashley....chose pink.


Ashley had been asking to get her ears pierced for so long. I had debated it for a while and thought why not?? I tried piercing my ears when I was 12 (It didn't work) and then again at 16 (again, it didn't work), and finally when I was 28 SUCCESS!! My girls love helping me pick out earrings (they each have their favorite pair). I love that my girls wanted to get this done. Carly was a BIG surprise!!! We got there and Carly said I want to get mine pierced too. Aunt Janeece said OK, and they were so brave.


She was a little worried. She sat on Aunt Janeece's lap.


She did it. What a BIG girl....she didn't even cry.


Carly loves her Aunt Janeece so much....we had a great day!!


We kind of wished we could have done the double with Ashley too. You can see little tears in her eyes.


She did it too....so brave. The teary eyes add sparkle, my girls are so BEAUTIFUL!!!


My sweet girls and ME!!!


Picking out earrings....they had quite a pile!!!


Narrowed it down to three.....good choices.


Here they are in front of Claire's. I am so grateful for Janeece for doing this for my girls. It was really a fabulous day. We really enjoyed being together, and I love it that my kids got to know Janeece better. We had a great lunch afterwards, and went swimming....the kids were very sad when Uncle Michael and Aunt Janeece had to leave. The kids said, "maybe next time they can sleep over at our house". I am so grateful for family :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Isn't it fun to have all that girlie stuff! They look so cute! BTW I LOVE Ashley's outfit!!! Please tell me that you picked it out!!!

My Little Spoons said...

Nope...I didn't. I would have though!!! Ashley picked it out and Grandma Spoon bought it for her.

Jan said...

Oh, I love this -- your girls are so lovely!! (just like their mama!)