Well....if it were up to the kids we would be swimming everyday. The kids love going to the pool at our new apartment, and have become little fishes!!! Carly at first was so afraid and would stay by the steps even with the floaties on. Now, she is in the middle of the pool with the rest of the kids!!! Greyson even loves the water, and he loves watching the kids splash. Ashley learned how to do a somersault in the pool, and really loves being in the water. Ethan loves to cannonball into the pool, (I, honestly think it is a boy thing!!!) and Carly likes to jump in the pool with the noodle wrapped around her.
Ashley smiling for the camera....she really wanted to get back to swimming and Mommy was interrupting it with a picture. :)
They really love it, and who can argue with those happy faces. It is nice to get out of the house for a couple hours and just have a great time. I have to say I am enjoying it too. It has been really hot lately and it is nice to cool off in the pool. I am also getting a semi-good tan. (NO more farmer tan....YEAH!!) I have finally got some color on my legs as well. So, this is where we will be spending the rest of the summer. I am so glad that we have a pool at the apartment....so much fun!
4 comments:
It's so cool to have a pool nearby! It makes it so much easier and life will be easier for you too...except for the extra laundry! They look like they are having a great time!!
Im jealous. I wish we had a pool t play in everyday that nice. Youre very lucky. i dont blame you for spending countless days and hours down there. youre kids are too cute and once again You are truly an amazing Mother. Everytime i see picture of you with your kids the same word comes to my mind "STRONG"
Gotta love the pool proximity - I'm such a sun lover-- looks wonderful!
Heather the picture of you and Greyson is DARLING!! You look great and so happy :] You deserve it!
Post a Comment