Saturday, October 10, 2009

We love to see the Temple

Today, I was determined to get the kids out of the house. It was a beautiful fall day with a light breeze and I wanted to take some pictures. We decided while we were in the car that we wanted to go some place special. The kids see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple everyday, and they really wanted to go and see it up close. We loaded everyone in the car and drove down the street to the beautiful temple. We are so blessed to have a temple so close.



Here the kids are in front of the fountain. There were wedding pictures going on....so Greyson was easily distracted. I love these kids so much. We were able to talk about eternal families and temple work, the kids were full of smiles.



I love this picture of Ethan because he looks so handsome. He is trying so hard to be a gentleman. He holds the door for us at church, and he even opens and closes the car door for the girls. Sometimes he needs to be reminded....but always will do it. I am very proud of him.



Greyson is getting so big....I can't believe he is almost one. It is scary. He loved the temple too.



My sweet children....I truly love them with all my HEART. The are the greatest blessing that I have received in this life. I am trying my hardest to help them become who Heavenly Father wants them to be.


My handsome little men. They both wanted mohawks.....Ethan said.




My beautiful girls....they love to pose for the camera. They get along pretty well and I am really glad. Since they got their ears pierced they have become closer to each other. Maybe it was a rite of passage or something...that bonded them. So sweet.


Our Family. I am so happy to be a mother. Heavenly Father's greatest calling!! We love to see the Temple.

3 comments:

Holly said...

This is a very sweet post, thank you, Heather. It's nice to contemplate on the temple.

Jan said...

Your children are beautiful and they are being taught what they need to know - -by a wonderful mama.

Heather, I love you!

Johnson Family said...

Your kids are so cute.