Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Baby Girl is FIVE!!!


Well Carly got to spend the entire month of September celebrating her birthday. She got to pick out her breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the actual day, and picked out some cupcakes to share with her brothers and sister. We didn't have her party until last weekend, but it was so fun. Uncle Jason, Aunt Tammy and the kids came over. We went swimming at the pool (something that Carly insisted on doing), ate pizza, and had cake and ice cream. Carly loved playing with her cousins and Uncle at the pool.




I can hardly believe she is FIVE!!! She has grown up so quickly....she is almost done with the Princess stage and loves Hannah Montana. She loves make-up, glitter, nail polish, and she loves getting all dolled up. When I took her to the store with her gift certificate she said she wanted a Barbie, barbie clothes, and some new earrings for her ears. ("Only straight posts Mommy, I can't wear dangly ones yet!!") She is such a sweet girl and we have been so blessed to have her in our lives. She loves being a blond like me, and she tells me all the time, "I am like you Mommy!". It is so precious.



Happy Birthday Miss Carly.....we Love you so much!!!!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Cute =) Hi Heather! Your kids are so cute!

Holly said...

Hope you had a great bithday Carly! We love you!