I can't believe that my baby is one.....it seems so quick. He has brought such a joy in my life is such a short period of time. He is a sweet little boy, and is always giving big hugs and kisses. He loves laughing with his brother and sisters. I am so glad that I have his sweet little spirit in my home, and am so grateful for Heavenly Father for giving him to us.
Singing Happy Birthday!!
Tasting the frosting.
I love this sinister look on his face....definitely up to something!! :)
We were so surprised when he took a bite out of it!!
Mmmm....this is pretty good.
The kids were having so much fun watching Greyson!
Look at those cute baby toes!!
I love cake :)
I had to pick it out of his nose after this dive!!
Happy Birthday, to our sweet little Greyson!! He is such a fun little boy :)
1 comment:
Super cute Heather...how fun. It looks like he had a blast!
Post a Comment