Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays


Happy Holidays

Christmas 2009

Dear Friends

Looking back on this past year, it is amazing how quickly it has passed. We have been in Utah now for over a year. The kids really love it here, and have made many close friends. They enjoy being close to cousins and seeing them on important occasions....or just because. :) I am amazed that Greyson is one already, he has blessed our lives from the moment he came into this world.

I have seen the Lord pour so many blessings on me and my children, and I am so thankful. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve it, but I know my children do. I have a lot to be thankful for and I am so glad for the truthfulness of the gospel. I am so thankful for our Savior, especially during this time of year when we celebrate his birth.

I am thankful for the support of loved friends and family, who are always there. Whether it is a helping hand or words of encouragement, it is so appreciated. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. I think the Lord knew I needed them. It is definitely a time to be "Thankful"....and in the words of the song, "there's so much to be thankful for".

May your holiday season be full of love and thankfulness. May the Lord bless you and your families in the upcoming year.

All my love,

Heather

3 comments:

RW said...

Beautiful Heather! I love you and your beautiful family! Gorgeous pictures too. Merry Christmas dear friend.

Keri said...

Beautiful picture. Youre very inspiring. I have my days more then few where I can barely survive with my sweet darling rascals. and to see you do it everyday with gratitude and strength is very inspiring. happy holidays to you too.

Beth and Shae said...

I love your beautiful family. Merry Christmas to all of you.