We are SO excited for summer this year. Last year was so fun, having access to the pool, going on picnics....it was awesome! Memorial Day weekend was full of lots of fun for the kids.
We found this tree in Draper Park, it was knobby and very good for climbing. Ethan got up pretty high. It was much easier getting up than getting down. Don't you think it is cute that Ashley poses for every picture. Sweet girl. :)

Here's a picture of my baby boy...he was waving and talking to the horses that were in a pasture just beyond the tree. He thought they were pretty cool.

I love this sweet little smile. Ethan and I took Greyson exploring while the girls played on the playground.

Greyson had fun watching the kids. He didn't get in the pool today but he did dip his toes in the water. He is such a good kid...just was relaxing and full of smiles!!

Again...Mommy needs some sun!! So, we will be going to the pool a lot this summer!! I enjoy this time so much with my kids and I can't wait for school to get out so we can go more often. I love these kids so much!! YAY for summer!!!








3 comments:
Yay for summer! Your kids look beautiful and happy - and you do too. Makes me happy just looking at the pics.
Happy, happy summer!
ahhh dontcha just LOVE summer. Have fun and enjoy the long awaited warm weather. Yeah for Summer abd swimming pools,
My kids would LOVE that tree! How fun! I hope you guys have a great summer...aren't pools the greatest!! Just be careful. I get so nervous with kids and water especially when there are always so many things going on and so many children! I hope it's a great summer for you guys! Loves!
Post a Comment