Wow!! I really can't believe I have a child in double digits! Ashley is growing up to be such a beautiful girl. We love her so much...she brings so much to our family! She had a great birthday today, we just had a small party with just our own little family.
She was so surprised when I dropped balloons and cupcakes off at school!! She was grinning from ear to ear :)
One of my most favorite times is listening to the kids talk at the dinner table...the conversation is always pretty interesting!
And her favorite!!! She borrowed Mommy's camera at the last football game and while Mommy was playing Ashley was taking video and pictures (they are actually quite cute...posted one on FB if you are my friend) She loved it. So, I decided to get her one. It was inexpensive and perfect for a 10 year old. Look at that smiley face...she was sooo surprised. She had asked for one but didn't think she would get it. Happy Birthday Ashley!!! We LOVE you :)
1 comment:
wow I cantbelieve she is 10 ither. Thats crazy. and yor right Heather she has a ebautiful smile thats for sure. shes one happy girl!!!
Post a Comment