Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Firsts- cereal


Greyson was not sure about the whole food thing. I knew it was time to introduce it, because every time we would eat he would get so excited. We tried rice cereal with a tiny bit of apple juice in it. He did the whole baby thing and spit it out at first, but I think he liked it. He threw up most of it a couple hours later. The doctor told me we might want to hold off for a little while. When I tried Bananas later....he ate them really well, but then threw them up too. I think he is finally used to the food, but may be allergic to Bananas. He has a bad reaction to them. I can't believe how BIG my baby is getting!!! He is growing so fast.


Oops....he is losing it!!!

What a cutie!!

Starting to get used to it.

Trying it himself!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

What a handsome young man! I already love him!

Jan said...

Oh, he is a sweetie!! Look at that face - how cute is he?!

Tammy said...

I love when they start eating solids! Their faces are priceless! He is a cutie Heather!

Alison said...

He is adorable! Does he enjoy solids more now?

Sasha Mari said...

He is so adorable!!