Thursday, June 4, 2009

Little Princess



Well this picture really sums it up!!! Carly is my little princess. She is 100% girl!! She loves to get all dolled up. She loves: Make-up, jewelry, dresses, perfume, and loves getting her fingernails and toenails painted. We went over to a friend's house today, and she saw this dress and immediately had to try it on. She didn't want to take it off. She was so excited when Mommy suggested taking a picture so she could have it forever. She is such a beautiful little girl, with such a fun spirit. I really enjoy having such girly girls. It is really fun for a girly mom!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Still waiting for you to email me the original! Hurry up dude!...oh and yes she is beautiful...I love my girlie girls too!

Holly said...

By golly...after looking at all of your blog I think that you might just enjoy it! woo hoo!

Tammy said...

What a cool picture! I am sure you will be scrapbooking it! She is darling Heather, she looks so much like you!

Megan said...

I absolutely love this picture..way to go on the photo tricks! Love ya!