
June 24, 2000 was the greatest day of my life. I became a MOMMY!!!! Being a mommy has been the best adventure of my life. Ashley you have taught me so much. I am so grateful that I know what unconditional love is....it is a wonderful gift. I have watched you learn and grow into such a beautiful girl. I can't believe that it has already been 9 years. Time flies when you are having fun, and you have brought so much fun into our lives.

You have been such a great little helper to me. I love it when we have Ashley and Mommy time together. I love it that you want to just sit and talk and cuddle with me. We definitely need to do it more often. I am so grateful to have you as my daughter. Heavenly Father really blessed me with the greatest children on the earth.

Here you are in your cute new outfit from Uncle Jason's family. You are growing so fast!!!

Close up.....what a great smile!

Presents.....you sure do love your pet shops!! How many did you get today??? 11, I think!

You wanted a pet shop cake!!! I was determined to find one :)

My Girl....with her cake!! Love you Ashley!!!!
2 comments:
Have the Happiest Birthday Ashley! We love you and are so proud of you!! Wow, 9 years old!!
She really is a sweet girl! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment